February 07, 2013

Hoppy Easter


Hi everyone, sorry It's been a while, but the past few days have been filled with preparations for company, football, and celebrating the Ravens' Superbowl win.  Life is finally back to normal, and I have a fun project to share with you today.  

Since I've been yearning for Spring, I thought I would get a jumpstart on Easter projects.   This month, Laurie updated one of my favorite Doodle Pantry sets, Cozy Gazebo. Click here to see my original post .  

The new updated color set is called Gazebo Color Plus, and it includes both colorized and outline images, as well as digi papers.  I merged the colored gazebo with digis from other DP sets --  bunny image and sentiment are from Easter Bunny and the Easter eggs are from Quirky Bunny.  What fun!  

I will be entering my card in the following challenges:
Delightful Challenges -- Think Spring (pastel Colors)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge 38 -- Anything Goes with Ribbon

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. I love this sweet bunny and his fluffy tail! So precious with the colored eggs in the grass by the gazebo! Too, too cute, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is adorable, Pat! Sounds like you had a busy, but fun weekend! Thanks for sharing :) Loved your last card too! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Pat. Love this scene you created,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy am I ready for this scene!! :) This is absolutely adorable Pat!! Thanks for sharing this darling creation with happy thoughts of Spring on our way! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, I must say you are the QUEEN of merging images in incredible scenes - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous Easter card Pat, you have created a lovely scene with your cute rabbit centre stage.
    Have a great weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cute card, nice and bright too, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely delightful! What a charmingly cute card - never to early to see a sweet bunny card to make you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card, so cute. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely creation. The image is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! I just bought the rabbit image this week and must try it with the gazebo - so delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty 'Spring' card, Pat...that sure is one cute bunny!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun image and great card. Thanks for sharing at Delightful challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a darling and beautiful Easter card!! Love your coloring and your layout!! The added dimension of the flowers makes it even more darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute. I love the bright colors and the spring scene. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg...I was thinking about this arbor just today thinking about what I could put with it and lo and behold look at your amazing card. I love love your card....it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just LOVE the fluffy tail and the pompom on the bow, so cute! Love the spring colours, still too much snow here, lol!

    ReplyDelete